The toolkits below were written to help harness the power of your IDEAS and create solutions to a healthier and more sustainable future for generations to come.
Below you will find advice on organizing campaigns; researching and setting the right goals; and leveraging your power for campus and community change. Keep in mind, these are suggested formats of going about starting a new chapter, initiative or campaign.
Our advice is to be proactive about seeking guidance from community leaders, organizations and our successes as a movement. Creating a lasting change takes passion, courage, determination and dedication to the cause and purpose we’re all working towards. Help us by paving the way to a sustainable future and providing the link for interested students and issues effecting our local environments and surrounding communities.
- IDEAS For Us – Overview
- IDEAS Organizing Tool Kit
- New Chapter Constitution – example
- MOU – FAMU (Affiliate Chapter Agreement)
- MOU – TFI = Partnership Agreement
- IDEAS Documentation Toolkit
- Photos Petitions Guide
- IDEAS Brochure (2010)
- IDEAS Kill-a-Watt Energy Challenge – Toolkit
- IDEAS Chapter Agreement – Binghampton
Renewable Energy Resources
- M E M O R A N D U M for Solar Dok
- Florida Clean Tech Report
- USGBC – roadmap-to-a-green-campus
- Market Research – Renewable Energy in Florida
- Rnewable Energy Generation in the US
- DOE Energy Savers Booklet